Destination: Kumbhalgarh, Ranakpur
Duration: 01 day
Kumbhalgarh Ranakpur day tour first destination Kumbhalgarh – it is located 90 Km from udaipur in valley of Aravali mountain range Kumbhalgrha is now world Heritage Hillfort of Rajathan , Kumbhalgrah fort satnding majestically on 1180 meter above the see level is known for panoramic view of the arvali mountains and countryside from the top Ranakpur grand white marble jain temple occupies an area of approximately 60 x 62 meters on a platform alongwith 1444 pillares Kumbhalgarh Ranakpur day tour is included in our tour as it is top listed attraction in udaipur tripadvisor pages.
Kumbhalgarh Ranakpur day tour –Rajasthan On Wheel Tours provide a mix tour to both fanstic sites close to udaipur Kumbhalgrah is known for mejastic fort and wall fort , Ranakpur is knoiwn for lovely white marble temple.
Kumbhalgarh Ranakpur day tour initial destination Kumbhalgarh – it’s settled ninety kilometer from udaipur in valley of Aravali chain Kumbhalgarh is currently world Heritage Hillfort of Rajathan , Kumbhalgrah fort satnding majestically on 1180 meter higher than the see level is known for view of the arvali mountains and country from the highest. This hidden foress protected by 13 mountains peak and large fort representing the past glory of Rajpoot rulaers.
Udaipur to Kumbhalgarh Ranakpur Day Trip
Kumbhalgarh Ranakpur day tour – throughout the hiking you’re passing through seven immense and imposing gates stands like sentinals at approaches. The Thick large wall is 15-25 feet wide and visual around 15 kilometer long through the mountains . Rajasthan On Wheel Tours will organize a Kumbhalgarh Ranakpur day tour with a licensed non-public Guide for accompanying from udaipur to udaipur for a lot of insighful tour.
Kumbhalgarh Ranakpur day tour next desitnation is Ranakpur- Ranakpur jain temple construction commenced by Dharanashah, underneath the patronage of Maharana Kumbha, then ruler of Mewar. The creator who oversaw the project was named Deepaka. there’s an inscription on a pillar close to the most shrine stating that in 1439 Deepaka, an architect, created the temple at the direction of Dharanka, a loyal Jainism this temple was restored time to time and grand white marble temple occupies an area of roughly sixty x sixty two meters on a platform alongwith 1444 pillares Kumbhalgarh Ranakpur day tour is included in our tour as it is top listed attraction in udaipur tripadvisor pages.
- Duration : 9-10 hours
- Itinerary : Udaipur- Kumbhalgarh-2 hours drive , kumbhalgarh visit -1 hour, Ranakpur drive -1 hour, Lunch in Ranakpur- 1hour, Ranakpur jain temple visit -1 hour , Ranakpur to udaipur drive -2 hours ,Enroute photostops 30 minutes .
- Included :
- One upfront price, all inclusive, no hidden charges, prices per car (not per person)
- Air conditioned car
- Private chauffeur & Chauffer with cellphone
- One Pick up and drop off within Udaipur area
- More pickup and drop-off cities available ( let us know pick up)
- Petrol/Diesel, Parking charges. Toll fees, All applicable taxes
- Flexible & customizable itinerary – Choose pickup time, add/remove destinations
- Excluded :
- Tour Guide ENTRY tickets & camera tickets, Food and drinks , Tip
- Pick up from Jodhpur/ Ranakpur / Narlai/deogarh
- Hotels on request in Ranakpur or Klumbhalgrah