Destination: Devigarh, Udaipur
Duration: 1 day
Udaipur Sightseeing Day Tour
Rajasthan On Wheel Tours Provides Guided Udaipur tour is full day tour with our expert licensed Local Guide . Pick up from any Hotel, Airport or Railway station by ac air-condition car and sightseeing by Guide trained by Ministry of tourism, Government of India. Apart from ac transportation and Guide we includes short Boat ride tickets at lake Pichola – which take you to romantic travel experience by boat to see all palaces from water also.
full day tour to Gangour Ghat, Jagdish temple ,City palace , lake Pichola, Fateh Sagar, Sahelio ki bari, bazar walk or Bhartiya lok kala Madal . Rajasthan On Wheel Tours has enough flexibility to customized your sightseeing. Our team has German speaking , french speaking, Spanish, Italian speaking tour Guide and required to Tour are subject to available in peak season. We don’t take booking over phone hence request you to send us email for any question and doubts.
Places to Visit in UdaipurUdaipur has a many places to visit in Udaipur, which increase the beauty of Udaipur.
- Private guide and car – an Ac car with our professional our professional native Guide. Pick up from hotel /airport/railway station is included on same day . our full day includes follows
- Gangour Ghats – a walks through Lake Pichola Ghats step down to lake , temples passing through bagore ki haveli Heritage Buildings in old city.
- Jagdish temple – 17th AD a largest Hindu deity temple of the situated in heart of town,living Vishnu temple with devotees in morning and Evenings hours
- City Palace - Largest palace complex of Rajasthan on bank of Pichola lake that has stunning grounds, Pavilions and Garden Palace, Peacock courtyard, square measure a part of this majestic Palace, The Maharana’s of Udaipur set a best Rajput design example through Moti Mahal, Manek mahal, Zenana mahal.
- Boatride at Lake Pichola - guided tour proceed additional to closely Lake Pichola – A man made largest lake of the town. the simplest way to fancy Pichola through a Boat ride at lake Pichola. the Lake serene water body produce a nice ambiance with island palaces located in middle. Jag niwas island 18th century referred to as known Taj Lake Palace,Jagmandir Irland Palace, Gangour Ghats and bridges, Oberai Udaivilas, Leela, Ambrai beside back side of large city palace complex, Lunch break at native restaurant of udaipur town. Lunch will be paid by the guest it is not part of the tour once lunch break udaipur guided tour to visit Arts and crafts Udaipur is known for its art and hand crafted items Silver articles by locals for daily use. Miniature Painting – live demonstration of mewar miniature art by the Groups their family worked for so many years for Royal families of mewar, Textiles craft like bandhani tie and dye etc
- Fateh sagar lake - continue to drive around new city to reach fateh sagar lake second largest lake of city you may stop to take picture of lake and Nehru-Park located in middle of lake
- Sahelio ki bari - a arboretum with fountains, flowers and engaging marble elephants well known small garden of Udaipur is close to fateh sagar lake. Botanical gardens to impress female friends of female (Saheli) with seasonal flowers seasonal division
- Bhartiya Lok kala mandal - Folklore museum and Puppet show – best puppet show in Rajasthan . a collection of music instruments and forgotten teracota figuers, Pad Painting, Pichwai Painting, tie and dye, wooden blocks for print, story narrating mobile wooden temples, life and culture of tribes, Puppets from ever corner of the world.
- Licensed Professional Guide.
- 2 Air-condition transportation
- Experienced driver with cell phone.
- All parking of vehicle
- Pickup & drop to Hotel or Airport /station on same day
- Entry fee, Camera fee at monument
- Food drinks (unless specified)
- Hotel accommodation
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Tour Start : 09 : 00 AM to 10 AM Total time required 5-7 Hours
- Booking process : 1.We don’t book over phone for further inquiry email us
- Confirmation on advance receipts only
- Indian national through Bank transfer
- Foreign National : Paypal or via transferwise