Offbeat Attractions in RajasthanOffbeat attractions in Rajasthan covers below mentioned destinations with higher comfort.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
You are welcomed in India at Delhi airport, assisted and transferred to your hotel. Day at leisure Evening will be kept for entertainment. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 2: Explore Delhi
After morning breakfast you will be taken to visit the famous Red Fort, Akshardham Temple, Jama Masijid, India Gate, Humanyun’s Tomb, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Qutab Minar.
- Special Attraction: Riksha Ride to Red Fort from Jama Masjid (Explore bit Old Delhi).
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Drive to Neemrana
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Neemrana. On arrival, check-in hotel and take a sightseeing tour visiting Neemrana Fort, tribal villages, and other historical properties. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Drive to Jaipur
In the early morning, check out from the hotel and proceed to “Pink City”. And enroute visit the forbidden city of Akbar- fatehpur Sikri and Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary. Further continue journey to the pink city. On arrival, check-in hotel. Rest of the time is fre for leisure activities.
Offbeat Tourist Places Rajasthan
Day 5: Explore Jaipur
After Breakfast you will be taken for sightseeing of jaipur which includes visit of Jaipur City Palace, Royal Observatory, Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal), Amber Fort.
- Tour Activity: Enjoy Elephant ride at Ambar fort.
- Shopping: Jaipur is famous for its brightly embroidered fabrics, blue pottery, silver jewelry, carpets and semi-precious stones.
- Evening Dinner: Evening enjoy dinner at Chokhi dani (an ethnic village resort) where you will have an idea of the village life of Rajasthan here you will also enjoy various traditional Rajasthani dances, puppet show and various other interesting activities.
- After evening dinner drive back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6: Drive to Bikaner and Visit Mandawa Enroute
In the morning drive to Bikaner. On the route, we will drive you to visit heritage town of Mandawa where you will be visiting Binsidhar Nawetiya Haveli, Murmuria Haveli, Mahan Lal Saraf haveli, Goenka Double Haveli. After visit, resume drive to Bikaner and check into the hotel upon reaching. Rest of the day at leisure.
Stay night at Bikaner.
Day 7: Explore Bikaner
In the morning after Breakfast, take visit to Junagarh, Lal Garh Palace, Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum, Camel Research Farm .
- Tour Activity: Enjoy the Camel Safari.
- Shopping: Mojari (Bikaneri style), rangi dupatta, Kundan work, wooden antiques, Lacquer Bangles, carpet making. The exquisite works of art made out of camel hides is famous of Bikaner. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8: Drive to Jaisalmer
In the morning take drive to Jaisalmer, on the route you will be taken to visit the 600 years old Karni Mata Temple (Deshnok) and Gajner Wild Life Sanctuary. Reaching Jaisalmer in the evening and transfer to hotel, stay overnight at jaisalmer.
Day 9: Explore Jaisalmer
After breakfast, take a tour of Jaisalmer, you will be taken to visit Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli, Gadi Sagar Lake and Jain Temples. Stay night in jaisalmer.
Day 10: Explore Jaisalmer
After breakfast, continue tour of Jaisalmer, you will be taken to visit Nathmalji Ki Haveli, Salin Singh Ki Haveli, Sam Sand Dunes & Khuri. Stay night in jaisalmer.
- Travel Activity: Enjoy the Camel Ride at the Sam sand dunes.
- Shopping: Jaisalmer is famous for embroidery, Rajasthani mirror work, rugs, blankets, old stonework and antique. The dye and other fabrics are made at Kadi Bundar, north of the city.
Day 11: Drive to Khimsar
After morning breakfast, start for Khimsar. Check in the hotel on arrival and then take a tour of Khimsar Fort.
- Tour Activity: Go for Jeep safari, and take the pleasure of Camel ride on sand dunes.
- Stay night in Khimsar.
Day 12: Drive to Pushkar
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Pushkar. On arrival, check-in hotel. A walk around Pushkar Lake for a visit to the only temple to Brahma in India, plus some of the other 51 temples around this holy lake.
- Special Attraction: Enjoy Camel Ride in the evening. After camel ride drive to Jaipur. On arrival, check-in hotel. Rest of the time is for leisure activities.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 13: Drive to Delhi for Departure
In the morning drive to Delhi and transfer to International Airport.